JobsFULL TIME PROJECT MANAGER OF INNOVATIVE FUNDED PROJECTS
FULL TIME PROJECT MANAGER OF INNOVATIVE FUNDED PROJECTS
i.LECO is a young, international and driven team with a rich experience of completed and value-adding complex smart energy projects and products. We are looking for an enthusiastic project manager. Who will mainly drive our innovative funded projects.
As a Project Manager, you manage end2end complex and innovative funded projects with varying scope and timelines. You work together with all stakeholders including engineers, scientists, blockchain architect and CEO.You apply project management procedures and contribute to a good flow of operations & reporting. You are a great team player and are able to motivate team members.You have excellent organizational skills and keep the global overview at all times.
i.LECO likes to work with people who are jovial, value teamwork, and perform their work with the necessary precision & passion.
Someone who ‘thinks out of the box’ with an innovative mind quickly catches our attention! And surely we love to encourage creativity!
- Master degree
- Technical background and preferably affinity with the (green) energy world, software & innovation
- First experience in project management achieved; Preferably mid-level, but can consider a strong junior with minimally 1 year of relevant experience.
- Able to quickly work independently and autonomously. A lot of (home) telework doesn’t scare you.
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Project scoping, costing and co-ordination
- You know how to keep an overview at all times and possess strong organizational skills
- You can create structure in the chaos
- Large complex files do not scare you
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- IT software skills
- You are an effective communicator and have an excellent command of English.
- Flemish is highly recommended
- International minded and willingness to travel in EU (about 10%)
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to shape the future of the energy market and be proud about your work/impact
- A position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy
- A function where personal development is important
- An attractive and competitive salary package with normal operational conditions including:
- Full time (39h/week)
- 20 holidays + 6 compensation days
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues which you will learn so much more than in any text book or presentation about
Are you intrigued to be a part of our enthusiastic international team, who likes to contribute to a more sustainable world? Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV & motivation!
ps.: You don’t necessarily have to focus on the location (Geel). Most of the time you will be working from home.